Creating a Camp
follow With sprayed “popcorn” ceilings, almond laminate cabinets and lack of character, this home had the feel of a typical condominium –not a lakeside retreat. The owners wanted a summer “camp”, where family and friends could relax, be comfortable and have sand on their feet! Wood ceilings and floors were installed; earth tones and vibrant accent colors gave the space personality; and every inch possible was reutilized for storage and improved function. To quote the frequent guests…”it’s perfect”!
http://acrossaday.com/?search=buy-cialis Features include:
- A redesigned kitchen with new cabinets, new appliances and much improved work space.
- Pine floors throughout the first floor
- Pine V Groove ceilings added throughout
- A renovated railing using oars
- Custom built ins and bookcases