A Lakefront Update
Built in the early 1980’s, this lakeside condominium was “vanilla”. Outdated cabinets and appliances, a laminate kitchen floor and wall-to-wall carpet throughout made the home feel tired. It was time for a major update. The owners completely transformed the first floor with minor space modifications to the floor plan, new finishes, new colors and a new furniture layout New rugs and artwork worked with the existing furniture to give the condo a fresh look.
- An updated kitchen with new appliances, better storage and traffic flow
- New Corian work surfaces to include a serving area and secondary work space in the kitchen.
- Revised space to include a utility closet
- Improved lighting throughout
- A custom cabinet over the fireplace for the TV
- Hickory wood floors throughout the first floor